Tour - Mexican Flavors
Tuesday , Jul 14, 2020 - 2 Adults
A unique experience in Cozumel that invites you to discover the heritage and exquisite flavours of Mexico.
?Discover Mexico Park Cozumel offers an exciting and informative experience of the culture, art, and history of Mexico.
?This tour gives you access to all common areas, such as the Video Experience Room, Museum of Mexican Traditional Arts, Dioramic Garden, Snack Bar, Margarita Center, and the Papantla Flyers Show.
?You will be accompanied by a certified Bilingual Guide, who will help you understand and discover the Mexican culture.
?At the Chocolate Workshop experience, you will learn about elaboration, process, & importance in cultural use of Cacao beans in Mexico.
?You will be taught how to mill cacao seeds in order to create your own chocolate disc to make the traditional Mexican hot cocoa beverage.
?Now is time to indulge your mouthwatering taco buffet with handmade tortillas prepared in front of you.
?At the Tequila Experience, You will learn the history & the process while you taste 3 types of Tequilas.
?Perfect family activity; Great way to spend your day in Cozumel Island.
?Note: Please alert your guide if you are allergic to nuts.
Available on the following days
Monday to Saturday from 8:00 am
The tour includes:
- Park entrance.
- Dioramic Garden.
- Chocolate Workshop.
- Chocolate welcome drink.
- ?Aquila? Certified bilingual guides ? (English and Spanish).
- Mexican Taco buffet (vegetarian options available).
- Beverage with lunch (water, beer or soft drinks).
- Tequila seminar by Jose Cuervo.
- Papantla Flyers Show.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Parasols and umbrellas.
The tour does not include:
- Souvenirs, additional food & beverages, lockers and other sundry purchases.
-Extra cash for souvenirs
-Minimum age to participate: One month old
-Children rate applies for children from 4 to 12 years old
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.