Tour - Coba Maya Encounter
Wednesday , Feb 19, 2020 - 2 Adults
Become an explorer as you take this tour in the Riviera Maya, it will take you to cross the exuberant jungle, swim in refreshing cenotes and admire pristine lagoons.
This exciting tour also includes fun zip-lines, rappelling, and climbing up Nohoch Muul, the tallest Mayan pyramid in Mexico.
Note: This tour is subject to availability. Please, contact your Lomas Travel representative before booking online.
Available from Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
5 h 30 min
Available on the following days
-Monday, to Friday from hotels in Cancun
-Monday to Sunday from hotels in Riviera
-Pick-up time: 7:00 am to 8:00 am (depending on the location of your hotel)
-Drop-off: 4:30 - 5:30 pm approx.
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Bottled Water
- Continental breakfast on board.
- Archaeological guide
- Equipment for all activities
- Entrance to the archaeological site
- Typical food
-Use of non-professional video devices in the archaeological site
-Child car seat. Available upon request
-Change of clothes
-Comfortable clothing and closes shoes for the zip-line activity
-Cap or hat
-Extra cash for tips (optional), photographs and souvenirs
-This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with heart conditions, motor issues, back or neck problems, or recent surgeries
-Maximum weight to participate: 264 lb (120 kg)
-Minors aged 6 to 12 pay the child rate
-Minors aged 0 to 5 pay the infant rate
-People under the effects of alcohol and drugs are not permitted
-To use electronic video devices (cell phones, tablets, or digital cameras) in the archaeological site, you must purchase a permit at the ticket office.
-For security reasons, photo or video devices, and selfie sticks are not permitted during adventure activities; except for action cameras with chest harness or head strap mount
-Policies for the use of child car seats:
* Available for children under the age of 6
* Maximum weight: 35 pounds (even if the child is under 6)
* You must pay the USD $25 at the time of boarding
* Available upon request
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.